cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid Vouchers at Staples

CuriousBadger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to purchase some Public Mobile vouchers yesterday at a Staples and was told that they don't carry it in store. Staples was my first choice because I have some specialty gift cards that I have to burn.

How often is the retailer list updated here? 

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

First go check with your local Sobeys, Canadian Tire or Petrol Canada about using their gift cards to buy PM vouchers, then go convert your Staples GC into a store GC from whichever one of the three above that works best for you.

You can also buy a prepaid Visa or Mastercard if you don't mind the activation fees.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @CuriousBadger   try calling another Staples and ask 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CuriousBadger  it's also a possibility that the person you were dealing with didn't know about the prepaid vouchers thus or assumed they were like gift cards.   Maybe call and ask about telus prepaid mobile vouchers. If they have those they will have pm ones, or ask to speak to a manager for more info

CuriousBadger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I could convert my Staples speciality gift card (act as a credit card) for another store's gift card such as Sobeys, however there may be exclusions on purchasing a PM voucher with a Sobeys gift card in store. Thanks for looking into it, much appreciated.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@CuriousBadger 

would they allow you to do an online purchase with that specialty gift card and they could bring them in from another store?

Perhaps worth asking them…

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@CuriousBadger 

I doubt it is updated often, as nothing else tends to be in the get help sections.

You might be better off, trying a shell or shoppers drug mart location, if possible.

Need Help? Let's chat.