cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-authorized credit card Update

TiggerTiger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have successfully updated my pre-authorized autopay information as my old credit card expired. However, I am still getting daily SMS reminder that my pre-authorized credit card has expired. Why is that?

4 REPLIES 4

@TiggerTiger wrote:

I updated my credit card three days ago and also logged in to My Account and confirmed the new credit card was changed and saved.

If you are seeing everything okay in My Account @TiggerTiger , then that's good.

Keep an eye out around renewal time, and make sure your services continue to work. Hopefully, all will go as planned for renewal.

If Autopay fails, you will need to make a manual payment to reactivate; but I think you should be fine and can likely ignore those texts.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@TiggerTiger 

Sounds like it might be a glitch, maybe try rebooting your phone and see if that stops the reminders.

TiggerTiger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I updated my credit card three days ago and also logged in to My Account and confirmed the new credit card was changed and saved.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TiggerTiger   how long it has been since you updated your credit card?

use Incognito mode to login to My Account to confirm the credit card indeed was changed and saved

Need Help? Let's chat.