cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting with ESIM

JeLee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It has now been more than 14 hours in a nightmare situation between FIZZ and Public Mobile. Telus agents cannot port in my number citing issues with IMEI, Account Number, EID, and ICCID. All which I provided to the agents, double checking and triple checking. Eventually it was escalated and still nothing. Likewise Videotron/Fizz explained that the number is still showing as LIVE but the account is Deactivated and asked me to Reactivate the account as PORT OUT has not transferred completely. Now I have services with both FIZZ and Public Mobile where my phone number is being used. With FIZZ everything is working. But with Public only outgoing calls and slow data are working. No incoming calls, no outgoing texts and no incoming messages. I have asked FIZZ to allow authorization for Port Out, and the agent stated that the phone number will be kept by FIZZ for the next 30 days due to Reactivation. I explained to the Agent that Reactivation was done ✔️ because one of his colleagues explained that only after Reactivating can everything moved over successfully. After hours later, received an email that I’m good to port out. Then went to bed. When I woke up, A moderator from Public says the Activation with ESIM was unsuccessful. Now I’m paying for both services where My phone is being used by both service providers. Please help! This has turned into a nightmare. 

2 REPLIES 2

Try logging into your PM account with the app, and try the transfer again. 

Check out this post for any useful ideas: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Porting-from-Zoomer-Cityfone-to-Public-Mo...

Call the number highlighted here to resume the port-in: https://community.koodomobile.com/tips-tricks-troubleshooting-232914/phone-number-transfer-error-781...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

JeLee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have asked FIZZ to release phone number and allow for a FULL BYPASS. Notified that I’m good to PORT OUT. Still haven’t heard from Public Mobile. It this point it seems like I need a new phone number with a new service provider altogether

Need Help? Let's chat.