cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing to a cheaper plan

Savornin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I change to a cheaper plan, will I lose my bonuses? I have a lot of extra data plus 500 minutes international calling. I would hate to lose those bonuses!

Thanks for helping me.

Savornin

9 REPLIES 9

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

remember, the 150gb is expor9very soon or could have been expired, please login My Account and check 

the other 2GB would always be there until used up

Savornin

I have about 500 minutes of international calls left plus twice an extra 2 gb and the 150 gb 

@Wayworn 

From the $25 3G with 1gb plan to the $23 4G with 6gb plan.

I really wanted tge $19 plan but I waited too long and it expired.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Savornin what addon extra bonus you have? those bonus from Christmas, you won't lose them for plan changing

But the loyalty data bonus, that has 150 days and would have expired by now

Savornin

I pay 40$ now and get 6 gb data. If I go to 33$  I get way more data,but don’t want to lose my add on extra bonuses

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Savornin 

No matter what plan you go to, you will never lose the More the Merrier gifts given to you by Public Mobile. Just know, Public Mobile won't let you downgrade to a New Customer Only plan. I'd suggest holding tight till Black Friday as there are usually some pretty good deals then.

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You did? From what plan to what plan.

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

At this time I don’t think that you will be able to switch to a less expensive plan. However if PM allows you to switch down you will definitely not loose any of your accumulated bonuses. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Savornin 

No you won’t loss your More is Merrier bonuses for extra data and LD calling will transfer over to the new plan.

I just downgrade my plan and everything moved over to my new plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.