cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number verification

camsouthard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with Public Mobile for a month and my number has been in the process of being verified for a month but my number has not been verified. Multiple agents have reached out to me but no one has resolved this issue. My phone number just has been ported but since there is no contact number I have waited a month to receive any information for anyone and this keeps going back in circles. What do I do?

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@camsouthard 

Call the number in this article in the AM:

Public Mobile/Koodo porting assistance number

Don't get caught off-guard by the reference to Koodo.  Public Mobile and Koodo share the same porting assistance group.

camsouthard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey! I already did that and no one is helping me!

@camsouthard wrote:

I have been with Public Mobile for a month and my number has been in the process of being verified for a month but my number has not been verified. Multiple agents have reached out to me but no one has resolved this issue. My phone number just has been ported but since there is no contact number I have waited a month to receive any information for anyone and this keeps going back in circles. What do I do?

Please use the chatbot icon near the bottom right of the screen to open a ticket and ask a customer support agent for help.,

Need Help? Let's chat.