cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number from public mobile issue

Steveclark1234
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried porting my number out yesterday twice to switch to freedom mobile after being with public for years and kept getting an error message from freedom saying incorrect account number, I didn't receive the transfer verification request from public mobile either time,please help.

13 REPLIES 13

Steveclark1234

Anyone know if there is another way to get the porting request from public mobile I tried again to call freedom this time we did an IMEI still no request from public mobile was sent for me to click yes to.

Steveclark1234

I will try again now yesterday I didn't receive either requests sent from freedom to public mobile. And my old sim was in the phone with an active account.

Steveclark1234

I read in a post earlier someone said to put 2 zeros before my account number should I try that?

Hi @Steveclark1234 you still cam receive regular text on your PM?  Call Freedom and ask them to re-submit the port request

Steveclark1234

Ok I'll try it again thanks.

@Steveclark1234 

@Steveclark1234 wrote:

My old sim was in my phone and I didn't not receive a text message for confirmation 

@Steveclark1234 ok call freedom to reinitiate port request and leave public sim in phone 

Steveclark1234

My old sim was in my phone and I didn't not receive a text message for confirmation 

@Steveclark1234 

@Steveclark1234 wrote:

Yes it is I just paid for a new month on with the last week I am not asking for a refund or rebate I just want my number ported.

@Steveclark1234 ok also you need to leave your old public sim in your phone to receive transfer text,did you reply yes to that?

Steveclark1234

Yes it is I just paid for a new month on with the last week I am not asking for a refund or rebate I just want my number ported.

@Steveclark1234 hi is your public account active,it needs to be to port your number 

Steveclark1234

I know I gave freedom my account number but they are seeing it as incorrect sorry for misspell.

Steveclark1234

I know I have freedom my account number it is showing up to freedom as in incorrect.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Your account number:

Click on Profile, scroll down, look at right hand part of the screen. Hover mouse over crossed eye and account will be revealed.

Meow_0-1670094186420.png

Need Help? Let's chat.