cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number from Zoomer (Cityfone) to Public Mobile

shwan059
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I’ve tried to have my number ported but I was abroad when they tried to call me for my account number and IMEI. I never received a text message to approve the port and I’ve tried to contact public mobile by filling out a web form with the relevant info but no response. Please help !

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@shwan059  - were you able to get your port sorted out with the number @softech provided?

Submitting a ticket with Public Mobile representatives (CSA) can also be done in this case complete your port; you can click this link: to request the transfer of your number over to Public Mobile.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Once you reinitiate the process and porting text keep your ohojje nearby as it is almost instantaneous so you don't miss the 90 min window 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@shwan059 

Remember to keep your PC SIM in your phone while waiting the confirmation that you are porting over to PM. There is a 90 minute window for you to reply or your porting request will be cancelled.

If this is the case, you will need a CS_Agent to help you restart the porting process.

@shwan059 wrote:

Hello,

I’ve tried to have my number ported but I was abroad when they tried to call me for my account number and IMEI. I never received a text message to approve the port and I’ve tried to contact public mobile by filling out a web form with the relevant info but no response. Please help !

Responses from customer support agents aren't instant. When did you submit the request?  A customer support agent can fix this.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@shwan059   How long you have made the porting request, if it is within a month, the porting request is till pending and you can talk to live support to get the process and text re-triggered.  I will send you the phone number by private message.  Please check your Community inbox, envelope icon on top right

Need Help? Let's chat.