cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting my wife account to public

Jae27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there I ported my wife’s phone number, I can call her meaning the port was successful but others cannot contact her and the old carrier account is cancelled kindly advise we need her number for doctors and surgeons appointments coming up and she cannot receive calls but from me 

kindly advise

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jae27 those who cannot call her, are they all using your wife's  old wireless carrier?

Try to put your wife's PM sim in your phone.  That could force a sim re-provision and that might resolve the problem

if not, open ticket with PM support to confirm the provision was done properly

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

edited by computergeek541:  made spelling correction to prevent misunderstanding

Need Help? Let's chat.