cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting issue from voip.ms to PM.

coop777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone,

I signed up with Public Mobile this morning and submitted a porting request from voip.ms to Public Mobile. A couple of hours ago I received a text message sayting that PM is experiencing difficulties porting my phone number and to complete the SIM & activation online form. I'm confused since I already did this form earlier today. 

voip.ms contacted me to confirm that I wanted to port out the number (to which I told them yes) and they said they would proceed accordingly. According to VOIP.ms they have completed all steps on their end and are now waiting for PM to complete the port. 

And I'm just being impatient or is perhaps my port stuck in limbo?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@coop777

Perfect! that's the info that I was looking for. 

The port has been requested and you should receive a confirmation within 48 hours. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

coop777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Shazia_K,

The old provider of this phone number is voip.ms

Is that the information you are looking for?

Cheers

Mike

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@coop777

I'm sorry the port failed due to not entering the old provider's name in the request form (it's only requested by VoIP port)

Can you please confirm that info? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@nishufan We have three moderators now; Shazia, Mary and Saray_O. Smiley Very Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @coop777

You can wait for couple hours to see what's going on. You also can contact @Shazia_K and @Mary_M to help you porting your number. They will help when they at work. Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.