cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting help

chico1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my number from Bell yesterday and can make calls, receive and send texts but cannot receive calls. The calls go straight to my old Bell voice mail. Is there a way to connect with the appropriate moderator to get some help.

I have called Bell and they said it was a Public Mobile issue as all good on their side.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@chico1 wrote:

I ported my number from Bell yesterday and can make calls, receive and send texts but cannot receive calls. The calls go straight to my old Bell voice mail. Is there a way to connect with the appropriate moderator to get some help.

I have called Bell and they said it was a Public Mobile issue as all good on their side.

Thanks!

It sounds like your port is stuck.  You will need to contact the moderators to have this completed.  In the meantime your old Bell SIm is probably still functional and you can put it back in your phone so you won't miss any calls.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

1. After you privately message our Moderator Team about a question that requires you to verify that you are the account owner, the support team will reply with a unique link to a secure online form.
    2. You will need to provide either your Public Mobile
      1. Self-Serve username and password, or
      2. Phone number and 5 digit verification code that you’ll receive to the number provided
    3. If you are unable to verify using the options above, the Moderator Team will share an alternative option they have available for you.
    4. After you’ve provided the information, please reply to the existing private message thread you have with the Moderator Team, and they will provide you with full support.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

One thing you could try...log into your account. Click on Plans & Add-ons; then click on Lost/Stolen Phone, click Suspend Service. Give it a couple of minutes then go back to Found. Seems to be a remedy for several glitches. Give it a try and let us know. Good luck.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@chico1 wrote:

Thanks!

As suggested, try waiting as you do have limited functionality. If it still not working by then contact the MODs, anyone of them will be able to help.

To get help with your account, activation, or service? Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with your account.They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue; "https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder..."
Click here to send them a private message. 'https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  
In your message please include: Sim Card Number, PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?Provide any 3 of the following: Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date amount.

How long until they reply?  Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]. Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received.

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.Some good posts/reads: Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

chico1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Okay thanks!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Give it another day, but keep checking as it could take 48 hours or more.

Need Help? Let's chat.