cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting from Koodo - text not sending

Eevee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello.  I am trying to port my number from Koodo postpaid account.  I got the text from Koodo to approve the transfer but when I type YES to approve, it is not sending.  Anyone else having issues with this?  I tried sending a text to another contact and it worked fine.  

6 REPLIES 6

@Eevee  We happy to hear and welcome to public mobile 

Eevee

Just wanted to update that I just received the farewell e-mail from Koodo so checked to see if my phone worked and it does now.  It seems the sim is now activated.  

Eevee

Thank you!  They were able to bypass the approval so his Koodo is now removed.  In the meantime, his SIM activation failed so I think I may need to do a ticket for that.  

@Eevee  I’ll send you the porting team number private message and they can re trigger the port request for you 

Eevee

It is postpaid.  My brother had an account that used to be prepaid before it was a postpaid account it said right away that it was not eligible but mine processed fine.  I just can’t send the text reply to approve it. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Eevee  Is it Koodo pre paid or post paid ? If pre paid you need support to transfer the number for you 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.