cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting code

Ballie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi ,I have requesting for porting code last two days .but never received confirmation code.

Please text me the code soei can start my other phone.

5 REPLIES 5

@Ballie 

You will need to contact Chatr to complete the porting process but leave the PM SIM in your phone and wait for the text and confirm with YES…no code.

Also, you PM account must be active to complete the porting so payment must be up to date.

Ballie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes. I want port . But to PM . I'm porting out to chatr . 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ballie 

There are no porting code to complete the porting but there will be a text asking you to confirm you are porting over to PM. You need to reply to the text with YES.

The 2FA code is for accessing your account.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Ballie 

I presume you had kept your Public Mobile SIM card in your device to receive the code?

And that your Public Mobile account is still active?

If so, ask your NEW provider to reinitiate the port request process on their end.  It's up to them to 'pull' the number from the prior provider and up to you to ensure the prior service and SIM are active and in the device to do so.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ballie are you talking about the porting authorization text ? this is something you will get from your old provider

are you porting out of PM?   You have submitted your port request with your new provider? 

Make sure your PM account is active and you can still receive incoming calls and text
Then call your new provider and ask them to re-trigger the porting request.
Wait another hour or two and you should receive that

If still not receive the text from PM asking you to approve the porting,  please open ticket with PM support using this direct link:  https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Lc9xk8

Make sure that you respond to this text within 90 minutes. If you do not receive this SMS or you do not respond within the 90 minute window, make up to 4 additional attempts to send it. If you are still experiencing any difficulties, reach out to a Customer Support Agent

(Ref: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/porting-out  ) 

Need Help? Let's chat.