cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting a land line?

smashew
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

I have attempted to reach a moderator 2 times now to try and port a landline that I own from Shaw to a phone that I have with Public Mobile. I can't seem to find another way to do this without someone from Public Mobile, I have also tried to do it through London Drugs and they could not do it. 

I have one of the ticket reference numbers: 136437-812. 

If there is a self-serve link to do this please let me know or if someone can help that would be great, I have been trying to do this now for over a week. 

Appreciate any help, thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

@smashew wrote:

Ha, well that's sort of the problem - I can't even get a conversation started.

Appreciate the link, I'll try that one you sent me and PM them if I can. 

@smashew hi look for a reply in the top right corner the little envelope icon it can take between 2 to 48 hours good luck and have a great day

smashew
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ha, well that's sort of the problem - I can't even get a conversation started.

Appreciate the link, I'll try that one you sent me and PM them if I can. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@smashew wrote:

Hi there, 

I have attempted to reach a moderator 2 times now to try and port a landline that I own from Shaw to a phone that I have with Public Mobile. I can't seem to find another way to do this without someone from Public Mobile, I have also tried to do it through London Drugs and they could not do it. 

I have one of the ticket reference numbers: 136437-812. 

If there is a self-serve link to do this please let me know or if someone can help that would be great, I have been trying to do this now for over a week. 

Appreciate any help, thank you.

Unfortunately not, if you already have an ongoing conversation with the @CS_Agent you can respond to the first message they sent you. I wouldn't open a new ticket again it may just get confusing. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

All other customers: To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

Need Help? Let's chat.