cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port request

Benlefk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. I ran into a little trouble trying to switch from rogers to public. When I signed up my rogers was automatically supposed to cancel and port my number over. Well I guess public just cloned the number and didn't port it from roger. This lead to my text messages not working and some other issues. Later I got a bill from rogers and apparently my account hadn't been canceled. So I called and got it canceled, then fast forward two weeks and public sends me a message saying they couldn't transfer my number over and here is my new temporary number. So I called rogers and they had to re activate my account to get that number back but they say public needs to send a port request. So I need to figure out how to have public send a port request. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you. 

Sorry for the long story.

5 REPLIES 5

@calvinkcheng number sent . Please check your community inbox 

calvinkcheng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Handy1 can you provide the porting team to me as well? I have the exact same issue. 

@Benlefk  Check your inbox for the number I sent you . Or you can use this link to it 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Benlefk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Benlefk  I’ll send you the porting team number private message . They can re trigger the port  request for you 

Need Help? Let's chat.