cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Koodo postpaid number to Public mobile error

Mushu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

Setting up new account and port number from Koodo postpaid at the same time, credit got charged but error occurred, also not able to login with the account just created,

Went to Chatr try to port that same number from Koodo again, got text message said port request still open,

Can someone please help me either cancel request or complete the port?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @HALIMACS @LitlLdy 

yes, sound like OP first tried to port to PM, not successful and upset. So, OP changed course and and decides to go Chatr 

@HALIMACS wrote:

@Mushu 

This is very confusing.

Did you purchase a public mobile Sim card or a Chatr Sim card?

@HALIMACS , confusing to me also! From what I read Op is trying to port from Koodo to Public Mobile & to Chatr with the same phone # from Koodo! If so that explains why theres issues!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Mushu 

This is very confusing.

Did you purchase a public mobile Sim card or a Chatr Sim card?

@Mushu wrote:

Hi there,

Setting up new account and port number from Koodo postpaid at the same time, credit got charged but error occurred, also not able to login with the account just created,

Went to Chatr try to port that same number from Koodo again, got text message said port request still open,

Can someone please help me either cancel request or complete the port?

Thanks

A Public Mobile customer support agent can be contacted by opening a ticket in the chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mushu so, you give up PM ?  But PM charged you.

Message support and see what you want to do from here.  They can fix the account for you and complete the porting into PM.  Of course, they can cancel the port.  Message them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.