cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Failure

MagdaA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my number to PM from Virgin and then I went to port it back. I never received the text of accepting the confirmation and now Virgin is telling me I need to contact PM so they can cancel the request. How would I go about doing this and is there anyway I could do it? Haven't had my phone working now for 5 days.

3 REPLIES 3

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @MagdaA

Is your old SIM card in your phone? Try to close your phone and reopen it. Do you see the confirmation text if you do that. Considering it has been 5 days already, please contact the customer service team ASAP so that they can investigate and resolve the issue for you. 

You can submit a ticket by using the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to explain the issue to them. They will respond to you in you community inbox to check it from time to time. There might be delays to get a response so hang in there and let us know if you have any more questions.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @MagdaA 

was your PM service working and able to receive text?

Call Virgin first and ask them to reinitiate the porting request

if same,   please submit a ticket with CS Agent and ask them to check if they got the porting request from Virgin
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MagdaA 

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.