cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loyee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As the Rewards is changing to the new Points, do I have to activate the Points program manually in order to receive the points? Has the Rewards program already ended?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@loyee wrote:

Thanks for reply.

The new website interface is a little confuse to me. I have a little difficulty to look up my old Rewards! 😕

So that means I should not do anything, right?

Yep. Do nothing to stay on the old rewards system.

loyee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for reply.

The new website interface is a little confuse to me. I have a little difficulty to look up my old Rewards! 😕

So that means I should not do anything, right?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @loyee  you are lucky if you are still on the old reward.  No force migration to the new one.  Stay

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@loyee  If your on old rewards you get to keep those rewards  if you change plans , new activations are on the new Points program …. So long as you don’t not choose to switch to points you can freely change plans and keep old rewards 

Handy1_0-1685127571599.png

Add typo 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@loyee If you have had your account prior to the new points program, it's advisable to keep it and not migrate to the points system.  If you choose to go to the points system you do have to opt in.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@loyee  NO

If you are on the OLD rewards, you can stay and no need to change.  and DON"T change.  the old one is much better

Only those on new activation, they have no choice but to be on the new Public Points

Need Help? Let's chat.