cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points vs rewards for existing customers

EdN
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am an existing customer, if I switch plans will I be forced onto the new points system and lose my rewards?

7 REPLIES 7

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@EdN As everyone mentioned thankfully by changing your plan it won't change your rewards system.  The rewards system for existing customers will remain the same unless you opt-in to the new points system through your My Rewards account.  So technically at this time you can change plans as often as you like and not have to worry about your rewards being changed on you. But as @pkaraa make sure when you're going through the plan change to read everything carefully before you hit next.

PM did not incorporate this force change, but you never know. 

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Clock wrote:

Anyway you can go back to the old rewards system if you aren’t interested in the new program? 

No, it's a permanent one-way action. 

@Clock wrote:

Anyway you can go back to the old rewards system if you aren’t interested in the product at hand? 

@Clock   No, once you are on the new reward system, you stay there

The reason is the old system is not a grandfather system like those grandfather plans.  PM has been nice to let us keep it if you want to.  But once you leave, you won't be able to go back to the old rewards system.

Clock
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anyway you can go back to the old rewards system if you aren’t interested in the new program? 

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Unless you click the checkbox to opt in the point reward system, you stay with your old rewards system.

So go ahead and change the plan, Make sure you are reading the pages you are clicking.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@EdN wrote:

I am an existing customer, if I switch plans will I be forced onto the new points system and lose my rewards?

@EdN  - you need to OPT IN (agree to the terms and conditions option) to the new points system under the My Rewards section to be fully moved over to the new rewards system.

Changing you plan should not move you over automatically. I have not read this would happen.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@EdN wrote:

@EdN, no a plan switch will not also switch what rewards plan you are on.  The new reward structure is the only option for NEW customers.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.