cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

hi again community will pm come back with bigger data bucket plans once boxing week promo $45 for 20gb is over 

11 REPLIES 11

@Handy1  depends on what you meant by Best value.  If you meant lowest price for most data, then maybe.  But remember PM offered $35 for 20 GB plans during Black Friday (15 months only and that is price after $20 credit), that plan could be one of the best value plans too

And $45  for 20 GB has a cheaper $/GB compare with the $40-15 Gb

@Handy1 no particular plan for wearable

and most wearables need eSIM which PM does not support.

So, if you like, you need to buy wearables that take nano sim

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Last question today community is the $40 for 15 gb the best value plan pm has ever offered 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Hi community , does pm have plans for wearables like Apple Watch by chance ? 

Not anytime soon. I wouldn't even expect to hear talk of it for 3 years. 

@Handy1   honest, I doubt it will come any time soon

For now , what they are working on is VoLTE as 3G will be retiring

I think unless we see a firm date of 3G sunset date, we won't hear much on 5G.  After all, they just introduced full 4G plans not long ago. And even 5G comes here, I assume it will be a reduced 5G speed in the beginning rather than full 5G speed plan.  Afterall, Telus has to take care of itself and Koodo first

@Handy1 

No there's no talk about 5G 

We just got 4 G .     Lol

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Last question today community , is there any talk of pm ever adopting 5g service for its customers with newer phones 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 

Yes, that would be a popular plan if they offered one like that.

@Quigley @Be nice if they can back with us / can plan with a big bucket , my .02 cents 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 

I think it's been said that they are going to just offer the current plans for now.

Since that's what most people want.

But things have been known to turn on a dime around here.

Need Help? Let's chat.