cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned Changed but I didn't do a thing

pmoore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was paying $25 a month but this month when my plan automatically topped up it switched to a new plan... $40 for 15gb. Can someone help me understand and provide info of how I can get my old plan back. I would like the $15 bucks credit to my account too.

6 REPLIES 6

@pmoore 

A screenshot doesn't really 'prove' anything.

The reply could easily have been deleted by the device user making it appear there was no reply.

However, I'm certain the CSA's will take your word and place the difference in the plan amount against your available funds for credit towards next renewal.

pmoore

Thanks. I understand that they are sending out promotional text. I got it and ignored it. I have a screen shot to prove it. I did not respond. I have opened a ticket as you suggested.

@pmoore   take a screenshot, maybe just a system glitch and likely PM support can help

just open ticket with them

pmoore

It did change on it's own I have the text and it shows that I did not respond to it. 

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can change back to your old plan but it’s unlikely it changed on its own and it’s highly unlikely that you’ll  receive a credit. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pmoore   PM has been sending promo text for it's $40-15GB plan.  All people need to do to schedule the upgrade is to reply YES .  Look like you have accidentally replied that.  Don't try to change plan yourself at this point.  If it is only Day 1 of the plan today, open ticket with PM support and they might be able to do somthing if it is an honest mistake

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Please let us know how it turns out

Need Help? Let's chat.