cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan

manyabehal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a payment for my plan but it’s still not working, even on the account the status says activated. Can someone tell me what shall I do?

7 REPLIES 7

@manyabehal next time when you decide to change plans or purchase add-ons. always make sure to top up your account first then proceed with the process. publics payment system is ancient. trying to change plans by just clicking on buttons doesn't work unfortunately

manyabehal

Okay thanks, i’ll try doing that

Anonymous
Not applicable

@manyabehal wrote:

Hi, i tried rebooting. Can me explain me more about the lost phone, found phone toggle?

thankyou

Log in to your self-serve. Click on Plans & Add-ons. Then click on Lost/stolen phone. Then click Suspend.

Log out.

Wait a minute or three. Log back in. Same place - click on Resume now. Log out.

Restart phone.

manyabehal

Hi, i tried rebooting. Can me explain me more about the lost phone, found phone toggle?

thankyou

manyabehal

I tried rebooting, nothing happened.

i update the plan yesterday night and it’s not working even though the status says activated.

Also, yes the numbers on my sim match with the ones on my account 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Try rebooting your phone?

What happens when you call 611?

How long has your account not been working?

When in your account click "change some card"

Green Arrow

Screenshot_20200629_182641.jpg

It will show last 4 digits of sim card. Now take the sim out of phone. Do they match?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@manyabehal , try rebooting your phone.  You can also try the lost phone, found phone toggle in the account followed by a phone reboot.  If this does not work, you should contact the moderator team for support.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.  Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.