cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan

Ikeugo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan from 50 to 25 now I can’t make calls , keep saying. I should ad on cause I don’t have long distance 

but the number is local 

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ikeugo wrote:

I changed my plan from 50 to 25 now I can’t make calls , keep saying. I should ad on cause I don’t have long distance 

but the number is local 

@Ikeugo  Dial 611, is your account suspended? If yes, submit a ticket to PM for help. If your account is active just dial +1 in front of the number.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Ikeugo try adding a 1 in front of the number you are dialing.  Stay safe. 

@amirambreen It's considered poor form to post your referral code here. You might want to edit your post to remove it.

amirambreen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Ikeugo  your plan will work after your payment due date for your $50 plan.

Referral Code:  no ads please .... Luddite 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Ikeugo can you login to your self serve and check the plan details and if it's currently active

the proper procedure is to have available funds in your account when downgrading. there is a glitch in the system that causes issues

Screenshot_20200418-193411-01.jpeg

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ikeugo 

You changed to the $25 plan, unlimited Canada-wide? Did you set it for your next renewal date?

Is your $50 plan a grandfathered plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.