cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM hasn't arrived in mail

Topazfalcon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On 07/03/2020 I got confirmation "Your order is on the way to you." but I have not received it yet and it is now 07/20/2020 Please assist. I used the chat bot, it set up submitting a ticket but I can't get past the Verify step without an account (it seems a Community account isn't enough) and I can't make an account without getting the SIM it seems. I could really use some help, thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

FWIW I have been receiving SIM's from Canadian Cellular in less than a week. Toronto to Maple Ridge BC. I would NOT wait any longer. 

@gpixel wrote:

@computergeek541 do you feel like a broken record? 😂

The same questions are usually asked. You'll find that the answer to most questions have been answered at one time or another, but that just that people weren't able to find those answers that were already given. All my responses are indivdiually typed out.

As for the Public Mobile's sim card shipments, I believe that they are now being sent often enough without tracking, that it may no longer be wise to direct people track at canadapost.ca using the order number.  I see more cases of members saying that the shipment is in the wrong city (because the shipment was done without tracking) than those of it being delivered (in the correct city) but there being a claim that it hasn't been received. 

@computergeek541 do you feel like a broken record? 😂

@gblackma wrote:

@Topazfalconsometimes your order number is your Canada post tracking number try traxking it on the Canada Post site. Stay safe. 

This isn't always true. For quite a while now, I'm noticing more abnd more of these being sent without tracking numbers. When a sim card is mailed as a letter, there is no way to track the shipment.

@Topazfalconsometimes your order number is your Canada post tracking number try traxking it on the Canada Post site. Stay safe. 

Topazfalcon

I have an order number but don't seem to have a tracking number. Should I need to contact them at the end of the week I'll be sure to provide them with the order number.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Topazfalcon wrote:

On 07/03/2020 I got confirmation "Your order is on the way to you." but I have not received it yet and it is now 07/20/2020 Please assist. I used the chat bot, it set up submitting a ticket but I can't get past the Verify step without an account (it seems a Community account isn't enough) and I can't make an account without getting the SIM it seems. I could really use some help, thanks.

Hi @Topazfalcon ,

Yes, as @gpixel says wait a bit longer. I know it is annoying, but mail can be delayed quite a bit these days.

Did you receive an order number or better yet, a tracking number? A tracking number is not always provided.

Topazfalcon

Thanks so much, I had no idea I could message the mod team. I'll wait and see how things look come Friday.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Topazfalcon I suggest waiting till the end of the week for the sim to arrive before you message them

you can contact them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Need Help? Let's chat.