cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan won´t renew.

Marvin82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I use the AutoPay option, but my plan didn´t renew. My payment didn´t go through, even though there is more than enough money in my account, what is going on? I´ve been without internet / phone all day. 

Also, in November I bought the US add on and it didn´t work. Despite having bought the add on I received multiple text messages saying

"Sorry, your current plan does not include US roaming text messaging. To update your plan to include US roaming texting visit..." 

Talking and data didn´t work either. 

How can I get my money back?

Regards, 

Marvin

3 REPLIES 3

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Marvin82 wrote:

Hello,

I use the AutoPay option, but my plan didn´t renew. My payment didn´t go through, even though there is more than enough money in my account, what is going on? I´ve been without internet / phone all day. 

Also, in November I bought the US add on and it didn´t work. Despite having bought the add on I received multiple text messages saying

"Sorry, your current plan does not include US roaming text messaging. To update your plan to include US roaming texting visit..." 

Talking and data didn´t work either. 

How can I get my money back?

Regards, 

Marvin

I would write a message to the moderator @Marvin82 and explain all of your trouble...perhaps some of your hand or not so let see what they will tell you..

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@Marvin82Try adding $1 to your account.

For the US addon did you buy an international or US calling addon or a 10 day US roaming plan? And you need to have the funds in your account before puchasing an addon for it to go through.

What was your renewal date?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Marvin82 Is today your renewal day? If yes, auto-pay should kick in at midnight and your plan will renew by the morning. If your renewal date is already passed, try enabling/disabling the losy/stolen phone feature. If that doesn't, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will get you up and running again. They should also clear the money back issues.

Need Help? Let's chat.