cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan was changed by mistake

Michael1980
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello. Can I go back for my previous plan? Because my son took my cell and by mistake he pressed “Yes “ for the text message and he didn’t say to me. I just figured out. I will pay for this month the amount what I need to pay for new plan. But if this possible to have it my old plan from 18 of December- 25 $? My phone number is - xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. If you need, I can provide more information. Thank you 

7 REPLIES 7

@Michael1980 

Choose 3G and use the arrows to navigate to the $25 plan. Choose change on next renewal date. If you do an immediate plan change you will not get any credit for your current plan.

@Michael1980 wrote:

I forgot to say. My plan starts from 18 of November. I just figured out today. Already 22 of November 

@Michael1980   It is too late then. 

You can change it back on the next renewal. 

Login to My Account, Plan & Add-on Page, then Click Change My Plan , pick the one you want to change back and then click "Change on next renewal"

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-planhttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-plan

Michael1980

I forgot to say. My plan starts from 18 of November. I just figured out today. Already 22 of November 

@Michael1980 wrote:

I already tried that. The system don’t give to me to choose my old plan. I have just to chooses: one for 4g and another for 3g

The $25 plan is still available.  It's in the 3g category.

Michael1980

I already tried that. The system don’t give to me to choose my old plan. I have just to chooses: one for 4g and another for 3g

@Michael1980 wrote:

Hello. Can I go back for my previous plan? Because my son took my cell and by mistake he pressed “Yes “ for the text message and he didn’t say to me. I just figured out. I will pay for this month the amount what I need to pay for new plan. But if this possible to have it my old plan from 18 of December- 25 $? My phone number is - xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. If you need, I can provide more information. Thank you 

Please do not provide information here.  In general, only customers will see the messages posted here. For consideriation, you would have to take this up with a Public Mobile custoemr support agent if you wish to have the plan change reversed.  @J_PM : This is the type of situation that I was concerned about when it came this this SMS plan change campaign. Another would be with the person using the phone not necessarily being authorized to make changes (someone else paying for it or the user being a minor).  Pubilc Mobile has a duty to confirm that the person making the change is someone who is actually allowed to make that decision.

If you're okay with simply going back to the $25 plan for the next renewal, you can schedule this change yourself from the Self Serve account.  Otherwise, you'll have to open a ticket and ask a customer support agent and explain that the change wasn't authorized.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Michael1980   Yes, you still have enough time

You can cancel the plan change

Just login to My Account, click Plan & Add-on page.  Click Change My Plan.  There you should see a box about your upcoming plan change.  You can click Cancel plan change

Need Help? Let's chat.