cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan refuses to renew

beth7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On Thursday, Jan 25th, I got a text from Public Mobile saying that my payment did not go through. I've been with Public Mobile for 3ish years and have never had problems with my credit card. I even went in to check on my statement and it all seems normal except that I'm missing my usual bill. I recently updated my address on my credit card so I assumed that this was the reason why it wouldn't go through. After multiple failed attempts to change my address with Public Mobile, I finally reached out through private messages, Rafael was able to figure out my address situation and my plan was renewed enough for me to call a friend and send a few texts. I figured it was back for good and I was happy. 

HOWEVER, Saturday, Jan 27th, I woke up to no service again and CANNOT figure out why. I need help troubleshooting why my plan refuses to renew. Please send your suggestions! I'll try them all!

-I've tried calling *611 but it won't work because I don't have a running plan

-I've updated my billing address and it said it saved

-Every time I click "Pay Now" it loads for a moment and then says "Sorry, we're not able to process this request at this time. Try again later."

2 REPLIES 2

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@beth7 

If Raphael renewed/reactivated your plan it should not fail a few days later. 611 should work regardless of whether or not you have active service. Does your account say suspended? Can you call 1 855 4PUBLIC from another phone and enter your 10 digit phone #?

There may be service /outage issues in Eastern Canada. What is your location?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@beth7 

Autopay fails sometimes. Please try using a browser with Incognito mode to log in again and try making a payment again

If you still getting an error, best to pay by voucher to resume service first.  Get a voucher from SDM/London Drug/711/Shell and then load the voucher using *611

If you want to confirm what was wrong with the card , please open a ticket with PM Support:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**After opening the ticket, please monitor your community inbox (envelope icon on the top right), the customer support agent will respond with a message there.

Need Help? Let's chat.