cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan not working

ghotte
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. I paid for my plan using two $25 vouchers earlier today to reactivate my service. 

It is not allowing any outgoing local calls but data is working. Please advise.

10 REPLIES 10

ghotte

Message says "no long distance service active"

I've escalated to mods.

Thanks for your help

Out of curiosity, what do you get when you try to make a call? And can you try calling yourself from another phone?

AE_Collector

ghotte

How do I escalate this to a support worker?

Apparently, after my vouchers were accepted, two debit transactions automatically occured: 

Dec 29, 201930-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$34.00
Dec 29, 201930-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$44.00
Dec 29, 2019Top-Up Voucher / Réapprov. avec un bon$25.00 $54.00
Dec 29, 2019Top-Up Voucher / Réapprov. avec un bon$25.00 $29.00

@AE_Collector wrote:

Would restarting the phone help if voice is not working? I have no experience with this.

AE_Collector

I don't know, but it's aways a great first step!

@ghotte wrote:

That's what I thought. When I first logged in there was the reactivate plan button. Once I added the vouchers and submitted the reactivate button was no longer accessible. 

I incorrectly assumed it was working because data was activated.

A couple of obvious questions.  Has the reactivate button cleared from the account and it shows as active status or is it still suspended?  Check the payment history to see if funds have been applied.  Try also rebooting the phone if you have not done so.  If all else fails, please contact the moderator team for support.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Would restarting the phone help if voice is not working? I have no experience with this.

AE_Collector

ghotte

Yes, my plan shows as "Active" in the self serve overview

ghotte

That's what I thought. When I first logged in there was the reactivate plan button. Once I added the vouchers and submitted the reactivate button was no longer accessible. 

I incorrectly assumed it was working because data was activated.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@ghotte What plan are you on? Does http://selfserve.publicmobile.ca say your account is ACTIVE?

Have you restarted the phone since you reactivated?

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Did you reactivate as opposed to just adding the vouchers? I think there is a button to push to reactivate from being suspended. Once you add the money to your account you have to tell it what you want to use it for.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.