cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan incorrect and data usage

MFBODD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

I received a text that I've used 75% of my plan data but I've only 1 week into this current cycle. It's possible I had my wifi off too much, but it's odd. When I check the status on the public mobile site it references my old plan that I changed 2 months ago, not my current plan which is faster and with an extra gig per month. 

It shows I used 75% of what I used to have but I increased my gigs. Help!

10 REPLIES 10

hTideFnow
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@MFBODD 

open a ticket with PM CS_Agent. at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

type: Contact Us and Other 
Finally Click here to submit a ticket
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

If you have error submitting a ticket, send a private message to the CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check inbox(top right corner envelope icon) for response from CS_Agent.

@dust2dust   Yes private mode would suffice for all.  Plus FF uses private too.  I just got into the habit of using incognito but might switch to private too, lol..

@computergeek541   thanks for the clarification, haven't used Edge, so wasn't aware of that.

@dust2dust wrote:

@dabr- I think I'll switch my wording to "private" mode. Incognito is bit much to type and is only used in Chrome. Samsung says Secret. Private seems generic enough.

HI @dust2dust  but maybe more people will appreciate your "private" mode.  Safari calls it Private Window.    🙂

Yes, can't they all agree on one term.  Everyone try to come up with fancy names of their own

@dabr- I think I'll switch my wording to "private" mode. Incognito is bit much to type and is only used in Chrome. Samsung says Secret. Private seems generic enough.

@dabr wrote:

@dust2dust wrote:

@Padungsak- You mean you clicked on those lower refresh icons? The other option is to use incognito or whatever it's called in apple-speak in the browser.

I've seen the term "InPrivate" mode mentioned often by another user, could be what apple uses as I believe that user has an apple device.

InPrivate is the term that Microsoft uses for Edge.

@dust2dust wrote:

@Padungsak- You mean you clicked on those lower refresh icons? The other option is to use incognito or whatever it's called in apple-speak in the browser.

I've seen the term "InPrivate" mode mentioned often by another user, could be what apple uses as I believe that user has an apple device.

Padungsak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This happened to me on my iPad, and it confused me as I was receiving notifications that I was at 75 and 95% yet when I logged on to my account it showed no usage.  And hitting the refresh button didn’t work.  So, i logged on to my PC and went to my account..my current plan and usage were correct and current, whereas my iPad showed my old plan and no usage.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

refresh.jpg

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click the little spinner refresh icons lower down to see if updated data shows up. The site is terrible at caching.

Need Help? Let's chat.