cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan fee

Kapi234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didnt pay for my account last month starting July 17th, nd want to start a new pre-authorization today. Will public mobile charge for the period July 17th until Aug 10th even though I didn't use my phone and obviously didn't pay for the period. 

My plan is pay as you go so I must not be charged. I want to confirm before I pay to activate a new plan on my phone. 

4 REPLIES 4

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Kapi234 

no fees for July 17th,,, in here prepaid service 30 day when you pay you get service no pay no service until paying again will start new date service.

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

go to Shell Stations to purchase vouchers

and add to your account by call *611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #,

Official list of retailers location sell:  vouchers

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you did not pay renewal fee and your service was suspended, you will Not be charged for 'unpaid' month/period. You only have to pay your bill for next period and your service will resume. Do not wait beyond 90 days as your account will be then deleted, number lost.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Just for terminology clarity - this is not pay as you go, it's a 30 day prepaid plan. Also, activate means starting a new account. You can change your plan while suspended and then you manually pay for it and then you have a new 30 day service.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Kapi234 hi no you will not pay for the time you were suspended your new date will start today and you will only pay for the next 30 days 

Need Help? Let's chat.