cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expiry

bduan26
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

My service recently stopped since my credit card for auto pay expired. I have added a new card to the auto pay but there is still no service. Even when I try to make a manual payment, it has a message saying that I already have enough balance. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

bduan26_0-1588706957301.png

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@bduan26 wrote:

Hi everyone,

My service recently stopped since my credit card for auto pay expired. I have added a new card to the auto pay but there is still no service. Even when I try to make a manual payment, it has a message saying that I already have enough balance. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

@bduan26  According to that screenshot your plan is $120 (I'm assuming you are on the 90 day plan correct?), and you currently have $21 in your funds (AutoPay and rewards?). Your plan renewal was April 30, 2020 so you need to make a one-time payment of $99.00 to re-activate your plan.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@bduan26  You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on 😞
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Stay safe. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@bduan26   Do you see any balance sitting in your account and if you do is there a Reactivate button?  See if you can click that and if it will start your service.  Reboot the phone afterwards.

Also try with a new browser with incognito mode, clearing your cache/cookies too.

@bduan26 wrote:

Hi everyone,

You need to make a manual payment. Autopay only works at the time of automatic renewal.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@bduan26 hi there should be a reactivate button in your self serve try that and reboot your phone good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.