cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About a phone number transfer / À propos d'un transfert de numéro de téléphone

fperras
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have just activated my Public Mobile account.  I am coming from Koodo prepaid.  During activation I was asked to choose a new number and request the transfer afterward.  I think I have created a ticket via the chat bot (I have a ticket number).  What is the next step from here?  How can I check the ticket was created properly?

Je viens juste d'activer mon compte Public Mobile.  J'étais avec Koodo prépayer avant.  Lors de l'activation, on m'a demandé de choisir un nouveau numéro et de demander le transfert ensuite.  Je crois bien avoir créé un billet via le chat bot (j'ai un numéro de billet).  Quel est la prochaine étape?  Comment puis-je vérifier que j'ai créé le billet correctement?

2 REPLIES 2

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The Ticket you have created is the fastest way to resolve your issue.

You can make sure, by messaging the Moderator Team below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Regards.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@fperras if you recieved a ticket number then it was created successfully. make sure to check your inbox (top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message. check every 30 min to an hour

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.