cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired too fast

Ed07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan was just topped on May 18, but it expired 0n June 3, I use wifi every day 24/7, I seldom make phone calls and I don't call or send text messages internationally, although my plan includes all these. Now, my mom is calling me, and the response she hears says I'm an American number. Pls advise how to resolve this issue as there is no person to talk to. TIA

4 REPLIES 4

Ed07

Thank you, yes, my mom is calling the same number.

she can send me an imessage

I restarted my phone, it is still the same

Ed07

Thank you, I tried this, I sent a ticket, hopefully it will be resolved soon

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ed07   

The error recording saying  need a US add-on or so was a wrong recording.  Try to reboot the phone and see if it helps

Also, this recording can come when the account is suspended.  Please logon My Account using Incognito mode to confirm account status is active

We saw posts about this error many times and sometimes it really need support to help to refresh you account.  If nothing helps and you still not receiving incoming calls,  Please open ticket with support by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ed07 - what does it say when you log into My Account for your plan dates?

OR, call 611. It will tell you this as well.

Are you sure your mom is calling the correct number? Does she connect to you even with that message?  When other people call you, do they get that message?

Try 1 or more of the below:

• restart your phone
  • toggle into and out of airplane mode
  • perform a Reset of the device's Network Settings
  • move your sim card to another phone to see if services works

If still issues with people calling you, to reach customer service, use the “Get Help” section at the top of the screen above: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help, and in the “Start your Search here” box type 'customer support' to get two methods to Contact a Customer Support Agent (CSA) with Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.