cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired - even after paid through Auto Pay

Axelbrat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently requested to change my plan on 1st day of month, my account has Autopay feature activated and my card was charged however I realised my account was deactivated. Today after accesing my account  I saw mesage to reactivate plan, paid again as requested, it added up amount to balance but account is stil expired. 

Is there anything I can do in this case? Need my phone service back. 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

@mimmo wrote:

Luddite can  power cycling or trying to reactivate via 611 do anything?

Don't know. I've only experimented from self-serve. The Change Plan button was available for my current plan but had no effect.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite can  power cycling or trying to reactivate via 611 do anything?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Nope, nothing more you can do yourself. So, click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue along with your phone number and 4 digit PIN. If you’ve forgotten the PIN, provide any 3 of the following in your message: complete mailing address, email address, alternate phone number,  last top up date & amount.

Moderator hours are: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). Usually they answer within in a few hours, but can take 24.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.