cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired but made payment on time , please help!

Raptors_416
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I signed up for the $120 12GB 3 month plan over a year ago. Now for my account it says that it has expired but payment is due today and I made sure that I paid the amount due ($120). Also I have auto-pay set up already. Please help with this issue. Please PM me so that I can share my account details.

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

Raptors_416

I can recive calls but I cannot make any. It says that I do not have any active add-ons.. Not sure what i should do at this point. I need to have service ASAP. @Shazia_K @Mary_M

Raptors_416

No service since this morning... I cannot place any calls but account status states ACTIVE.

I’m surprised you haven’t noticed this before.  It’s been happening this way since I signed up.  Best solution is as stated, only witty if the service is interrupted.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

No panic needed unless your phone stops working.  

Raptors_416

Hi @NDesai, yes service is working fine and available funds show up as $120. I guess this is normal then ? I shouldn't worry about it ? Thanks 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Raptors_416, mods are all gone for the day and we as the customer must engage them to start.  If you login to selfserve see if you have $120 in available funds.  Also check the date under the rewards tab it will probably have a date of tomorrow.  The expired statement is just saying that promo is no longer valid.  If your phone is working things are still ok.  If not you will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team to send a private message .

In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Raptors_416 Is your services working fine? If yes, don't worry, your plan will renew by the morning and that is the normal process. 

Need Help? Let's chat.