cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan didnt change on scheduled billing date

skyghost
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

- New customer, started last month with the $15 plan.

- After a week decided to upgrade to $50 plan.  I toped up my account to $50.

- I did the change (in the same first week) in self serve for new $50 plan to start on next billing cycle which was yesterday.  It showed that it was queued to switch on June 3.

- Checked self serve today and Plan never changed.  It no longer shows the $50 plan in queue.  I'm still listed on $15 plan.

Please help.

18 REPLIES 18

@skyghost wrote:

I thought it's going to bill me $50 on top of the $15 already taken if I manually switch after the billing date...

How do I do that without loosing the $15 that's already been taken for this month? 

@skyghost  You are correct. The only way would be to set it up again for your next renewal or ask the moderators to switch it for you without losing your current $15.00.

skyghost

I thought it's going to bill me $50 on top of the $15 already taken if I manually switch after the billing date...

How do I do that without loosing the $15 that's already been taken for this month? 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@skyghost You can still reselect the plan on the list. I experienced the same problem before, I had to change plan again after log out and log in again. 

@skyghost wrote:

Yes under plan details it showed the $15 plan. Below it said new $50 plan starting on June 3.

@skyghost  Definetely notify the moderators hopefully they will switch it for you without losing any existing funds that you have paid.

skyghost

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@skyghost wrote:

Thanks for all the replies.  How do I find a moderator?

@Moderator_Team < Click this.

skyghost

Yes under plan details it showed the $15 plan. Below it said new $50 plan starting on June 3.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@skyghost wrote:

- I did the change (in the same first week) in self serve for new $50 plan to start on next billing cycle which was yesterday.  It showed that it was queued to switch on June 3.

When you say "it showed that it was queued to switch" where was that? Did you check under Plan details to make sure? Maybe it was accidently deleted?

- Checked self serve today and Plan never changed.  It no longer shows the $50 plan in queue.  I'm still listed on $15 plan.

Please help.

skyghost

Thanks for all the replies.  How do I find a moderator?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabr wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@skyghost wrote:

Please help.

I wonder if you also needed to add the tax on top of the $50 for the plan change.  You should private message the Moderator_Team via the envelope icon top right of your post and explain the situation.  Response time to hear back is 2-48 hours.

Taxes are paid before it arrives in Available Funds.

@skyghost: Does it look like everything has completed in your overview page? I know it's your first month so you might not be quite familiar but do you see a red Plan Expired or suspended notice up top?

Yes I get that, I wasn't sure if the OP had maybe only added $50 through a voucher:)

Still...taxes are paid at that point of purchase.

I look at it as that NEW actual money into the account gets taxed before it gets there.

@skyghost wrote:

I had $10 credit before I added the $50 so there was $60 total before the renewal.

It certainly should have renewed without any issues then.  Always seems like something happens unexpected with PM payment system.

@Anonymous wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@skyghost wrote:

Please help.

I wonder if you also needed to add the tax on top of the $50 for the plan change.  You should private message the Moderator_Team via the envelope icon top right of your post and explain the situation.  Response time to hear back is 2-48 hours.

@skyghost: Does it look like everything has completed in your overview page? I know it's your first month so you might not be quite familiar but do you see a red Plan Expired or suspended notice up top?

Yes I get that, I wasn't sure if the OP had maybe only added $50 through a voucher:)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@skyghost wrote:

No, it only took the $15 😞

Well that's crappy. Jeez. What a system. Customer wants to give them more money and it finds a way to screw that up too.

So now you're at $35 (depending on any rewards). Edit: $45

Send that pm to them and ask them to make it happen. But you'll likely have to wait a day or two.

skyghost

I had $10 credit before I added the $50 so there was $60 total before the renewal.

skyghost

No, it only took the $15 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabr wrote:

@skyghost wrote:

Please help.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@skyghost wrote:

Please help.

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@skyghost check in your payment history, did it take $50 for the new plan?  If it did, maybe the system needs time. If not, I would send a private message to the moderator, so they could look into it.

Need Help? Let's chat.