cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan did not update as I requested

toddtrann
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My plan renewal date was Nov 13th. I thought I selected "$40 Unlimited Canada-wide minutes + 5GB data at 4G speed" to apply on my renewal date.  Of course I have no way to check or verify that now, it doesn't show me anything in my account. Can anyone check that?

It is now Nov 16th and my current plan is still "$40.00 5 GB data at 3G Speed". I wanted to switch to 4G. Is there any way to do this, other than just waiting and hoping that it works again?  And what if it doesn't work again?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

toddtrann

OK I used a different web browser, and now my plan does appear to have changed.  So it was a cache thing. How are the web developers at Public Mobile so bad that "clear your cache / use a different web browser" is actually still a solution in 2022?  This is nuts.  Anyway, thank you all, I do appear to be on 4G speed.

@toddtrann    The 15GB/$40 plan was added a couple of days or so before halloween, so depends when you scheduled.  But it's available currently (for a limited time) in self serve but you need to scroll pas the $40/5GB plan to get it.  Just schedule the change now as we don't know when it gets removed.

toddtrann

I'm pretty sure when I selected a plan last month the option for "$40/15GB" was not in the list.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@toddtrann   Did you select the $40/5GB plan instead of the $40/15GB?  If so, you might want to reschedule it for 15GB plan at next renewal again, but using incognito/private mode is best for login to self serve as noted.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on any little spinner refresh icons you see lower down or use private mode to see if things update.

@toddtrann wrote:

My plan renewal date was Nov 13th. I thought I selected "$40 Unlimited Canada-wide minutes + 5GB data at 4G speed" to apply on my renewal date.  Of course I have no way to check or verify that now, it doesn't show me anything in my account. Can anyone check that?

It is now Nov 16th and my current plan is still "$40.00 5 GB data at 3G Speed". I wanted to switch to 4G. Is there any way to do this, other than just waiting and hoping that it works again?  And what if it doesn't work again?

This could be a matter of teh website showing a cached version.  To confirm the detaiils of your current plan, please log out, clear your browser cache and cookies, and clsoe your browser.  Open the browser again and log in to look after that.

Need Help? Let's chat.