cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

CR3SSY
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi There, 

I just recently signed up for the first time, I selected a 90 day plan but didnt realize the full amount of data had to be split over the 3 months, i made the mistake of thinking it was that amount each month. example I selected 6gb but i thought it was 6 gb a month not 6gb to last 90 days. I want to upgrade my plan to the 15gb on 90 days but when i try to upgrade now it wants to charge me the full 90 day amount. is there a way i can pay the difference in price and have the larger plan going forward?

2 REPLIES 2

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Technically, as a prepaid service there are no refunds on unused portions of your plan if you are changing your plan before your renewal.

However, as mentioned by @SD08, if you've signed up in the past couple of days the moderator team might be able to help you change your plan right away without hitting you with the full charge.

If you are quite a bit into your cycle / data usage I suggest using the current plan until your data is all used up and then do an immediate plan change in your self serve account. (If you wanted to renew the same plan early you'would need the help of the moderator team.)

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Because PM is a prepaid service, there are usually no refunds, and any immediate changes to your plan must be paid for in full if you try to do this yourself in the PM self-serve account.

However, if your sign-up was very recent, then the moderators may be able adjust your plan after you pay the difference.  No guarantees, but it doesn't hurt to check with them.

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your e-mail address, phone number, and the details of the plan you want..
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.