cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

Jonafil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m a new at public mobile since yesterday, I built a plan ( 6GB at 4G LTE Speed /90 days, Unlimited International Text, Unlimited Talk to Canada and the US: at 165 dollars plus tax ) but I made a mistake and I want to change it now to ( 15GB at 4G LTE Speed /90 days, Unlimited International Text, Unlimited Talk to Canada: at 195 dollars plus tax ).

I already paid 165 dollars for my first plan and I tried to change it online but I thought I can pay the difference because I want to change it now and I’m new customer since yesterday. The system asking to another 195 dollars but I don’t want to pay twice, just the difference.

Please let me know what I can do.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

The other option would be to keep your current plan for now, but set the system to change your plan for you at the start of the next 90 day billing cycle.  If you do this, absolutely make sure that you set the change only to take effect at the time of your next renewal.  If you erroneously set the plan change to take effect immediately, you'll have to pay for the full price of the new plan (as you already know), and the billing system will automatically "eat"/cancel your old plan without providing any form of refund or credit.

@Anonymous

Please stop posting that phone number!!!

As a general rule, at Public Mobile customer service is only available by sending a private message to the moderator team. (the exeption are the remaining legacy customers, and they already know the number.) https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-our-Support-structure/m-p/168465

Please edit your posts accordingly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will need to send a private message to the @CS_Agent, giving them your phone number and 4 digit PIN, Account email address.
Detailed explanation of specific your Plan change .
them can help you a lot nice team service

good luck Heart

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Since the new plan will cost more you will need to make a one time payment for the difference.

Since your plan is new I don't see the mods having issues with making the change.  Personally I would make the payment (you can select the amount you pay in the one time payment section) this way you reduse the wait time and back and forth with the mods.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

To make this change without losing the original payment, please contact the moderator team and explain the situation.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Good luck and welcome to the service.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.