cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change?

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The oddest thing happened. I have the $15 plan. It is set to renew in a few days. The last time I logged in was about 3 weeks ago. Today I logged in and noticed there was a plan change set for the next renewal for a $21 plan. I have never changed my subscription or received a text prompting me to do this. Has this happened to anyone else?

Edit: TY for the replies. I have changed the password and will be checking my account before renewal from now on. I would hate to lose this $15 plan.

8 REPLIES 8

Hollister

@hTideGnow 

I never received a text regarding the $21 plan. It was there as a plan change  on my upcoming renewal in my account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Hollister 

is the $21 plan upgrade a text promo offer?  if it is , the renewal plan change is set on the renewal AFTER the end of that promotion (the end date of that promotion can be found on the text)

TheSterlinger

Well luckily you caught it! 🤔

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Hollister 

I’m still in $15 plan and this has not happened to me, I remember there was a plan for $21 at some point 3GB for $21.

the weird is there is no longer $21 plan right now 

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Hollister

Did you happen to respond to any promotional text messages from PM without realizing it? Perhaps go back through your text message history to see if you accidently happened to reply automatically?

Hollister

@TheSterlinger 

Yes, cache was cleared. I immediately cancelled the plan. 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Try logging out, clearing your cache, and checking again. If that's not it, are you sure someone didn't get access to your phone or your account?

In any case, you should be able to cancel the scheduled plan change. 

TheSterlinger

@Hollister that is quite odd. I didn't even know there was an offer for $21. The last offer I know about was for $22.00 sonetime in June.

Did you clear cache again to make sure it's not an old offer?

Need Help? Let's chat.