cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change hiccup

Dyl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Mid-cycle I set my $30-plan to change to the $25-plan on renewal, which should have occurred around April 10th or 11th. I'm on autopay. I currently have no service.

When I log in I get a orange box saying "Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service"

Also on the overview page it shows that my current plan is the new $25-plan. But it says plan expired.

When I click the reactivate current plan link it says my Current Plan Cycle is $10.00, suggesting that I'm actually not on the $25-plan but on some sort of base plan. Curious where to go from here:

Do I click on the Change Plan link below the $10.00? If so for some reason when I click the $25-plan it says "This cost of this plan is higher than your current available funds" which is odd.

The other odd part is that the $2 autopay bonus has been credited to my account.

Thanks! Any help is much appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dyl wrote:

I should have mentioned that I currently have no service. I change my original post.

Yes that changes things.

Best to message mods as mentioned above.  I am hesitant to suggest anything like doing a plan change adding funds etc as you are in the plan renewal Grey area.

@Dyl wrote:

I should have mentioned that I currently have no service. I change my original post.

Click here to message Moderators.

You'll need to message the moderators if the service isn't currently working. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response...usually less. Good luck.

Dyl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

As mentioned if your phone is working no need to do anything. 

I find this a good read which might help explain things. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...     

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Dyl wrote:

Hi,

Mid-cycle I set my $30-plan to change to the $25-plan on renewal, which should have occurred around April 10th or 11th. I'm on autopay.

When I log in I get a orange box saying "Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service"

Also on the overview page it shows that my current plan is the new $25-plan. But it says plan expired.

When I click the reactivate current plan link it says my Current Plan Cycle is $10.00, suggesting that I'm actually not on the $25-plan but on some sort of base plan. Curious where to go from here:

Do I click on the Change Plan link below the $10.00? If so for some reason when I click the $25-plan it says "This cost of this plan is higher than your current available funds" which is odd.

The other odd part is that the $2 autopay bonus has been credited to my account.

Best thing to do at this point is to contact the Moderator Team by clicking here. The have been issues with accounts because of the recent maitenance that was done so contacting the moderators is your best bet.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Dyl wrote:

Hi,

Mid-cycle I set my $30-plan to change to the $25-plan on renewal, which should have occurred around April 10th or 11th. I'm on autopay.

There is a problem last few days with autopay...Smiley Frustrated I would write a message to the moderator for help...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and be patient...some customers have the same problem...

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Please ignore that message if your service working ok. 

Need Help? Let's chat.