cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Change on renewal date

Gomzy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I am changing my plan to a new one on my renewal date, and if that plan is not available anymore on that date. Will I still be able to get it on the renewal date?

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Gomzy from feedback, agents were nice and will honor the deal still even it is "gone".  Be safe, take a scrrenshot with date and submit a ticket if needed

You want to get the $39 plan? yes it is limited time offer, will see how long it lasts 

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gomzy I changed my plan a few days ago and took a screenshot for proof just in case.  Great idea... as mentioned by @LitlLdy @Handy1  

DDM69_0-1685474233656.jpeg

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Gomzy wrote:

If I am changing my plan to a new one on my renewal date, and if that plan is not available anymore on that date. Will I still be able to get it on the renewal date?

@Gomzy , if you select it now to change plan on renewal date it will do so. Please take a screenshot after doing so to show you did incase there were issues when the time comes for it to renew. Sometimes glitches happen even when the plan is still available!

Edit: Sorry @Handy1 for the repeat, I’m a slow typer! 😕

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Gomzy  Yes absolutely , be sure to take screen shot of scheduled plan change too just  in case any issues arise 

Need Help? Let's chat.