cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone transfer from lucky mobile

Tylerjess08
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I have $ on my lucky account and want to transfer to public mobile with my SIM card 

4 REPLIES 4

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Tylerjess08 wrote:

Hi I have $ on my lucky account and want to transfer to public mobile with my SIM card 

First of all in order to port your number to PM you will have to purchase a PM SIM card. When you port your number to PM account you will be closing your Lucky (Bell) plan and lose any funds you may still have in your now old Lucky account.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Tylerjess08 

With most prepaid plans like both Public mobile and Lucky mobile, there are no refunds.  You may want to continue to use your Lucky mobile until you use up the available funds and then transfer over to Public mobile.  If you transfer right now, you will lose whatever you have with Lucky mobile.  

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I do not think you can transfer any funds from other provider to PM.

PM is prepaid service and requires you to have credit card registered or to pay renewal fee with voucher.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tylerjess08   Lucky mobile is not related to Public Mobile.  The fund on Lucky mobile cannot be transfer

You can however transfer your phone number into Public Mobile.  Not sure if you done that yet.  But once the number transferred into PM, your Lucky account would have been closed and likely your fund will be gone..  But please check with Lucky Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.