cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone stopped working

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So my phone hasn't been in service for around 3 months even though it was set to auto-pay each month, I tried logging into my account today but the account said my username or password was wrong. I tried resetting my password but no code was sent to my number or email address. Has my account been suspended or is something wrong on public mobile's end. 

4 REPLIES 4

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@5551 

Hopefully you are between 90 and 120 days as noted by @dust2dust. Call 1 855 4PUBLIC as instructed and if you are given your account info make note of your deactivation date and top up via 611 or the 1 855 4PUBLIC number with a voucher to reactivate your service and save your account.

If you have been trying to login using a mobile device then try again using a laptop or desktop computer. You will get an error message if you have not logged into your self serve account in the past 90 days.

Here is info on pm vouchers and alternative methods of payment....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@5551 

If your last date of service was 90 or more days ago, the account is permanently gone.

You'll need to acquire a new Public Mobile SIM card and go through the complete activation process as if starting here new.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you haven't paid somehow or other in over 120 days then the account will fully deactivate. Dial 1-855-4pu-blic from another phone and enter your number. If it says it can't find it or invalid or something then it's done.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Having autopay does not mean bill will be paid on time as autopay might fail.

Try to call your number from another phone to see if it is still active.

If bill is Not paid within 90 days your account will be deleted, number lost.

If you change your password wait 20-30 min before trying to log in again.

Need Help? Let's chat.