cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone service not working

BlueStar1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone service isn’t working.

When I login in it says that the account has expired but there is a $50 balance on the account.  The plan is $20 per month so there are enough funds to cover.  

7 REPLIES 7

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BlueStar1 

Please note the fine print of the message.

It indicates if you are on AutoPay or have sufficient funds in your account to just ignore the message.

BlueStar1

Looks like it’s working again.

My renewal date is actually tomorrow so maybe just a little glitch.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

@BlueStar1   but is your phone or data working?  

On the night before your new cycle , at around 6pm , your plan status will change to Plan Expired.  Shortly after midnight, PM will apply the rewards and use your Available Fund (or charge your CC) for renewal.   Before noon tomorrow, your account should change back to Status Active if everything goes well.  During this process, your service should not be interrupted.

Since you have enough fund already, there should be no issue with the renewal.  

BlueStar1

Ok

Thanks for advising

Will check it in the morning.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

When was/is your renewal date?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@BlueStar1   Is today your payment date?  Usually if it is, then that message can be ignored as long as your service is working and you said it's not.   Log into your account and select the Payment tab and make a manual payment of the amount due or chose other and then log out and reboot the phone.

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BlueStar1   no worry Account Expired msg.  It is just doing its renewal thing.  Your phone should still work

Need Help? Let's chat.