cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone service not working

farma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, yesterday due to some reason my account was deactivated. I reactivate it yesterday evening but still phone is not working. My account is on auto pay and have sufficient funds. Please help. 

Thanks 

9 REPLIES 9

Nenapop

Yea, I tried everything 

@farma wrote:

No.  outgoing calls, texting, and data nothing is working. 

@farma  While you are waiting for moderator, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

farma

No.  outgoing calls, texting, and data nothing is working. 

@farma wrote:

Tried. But no success. All incoming calls are going to voicemail. Also send two messages to moderate team yesterday no reply from them yet. 

Thanks anyway. 

@farma  Can you make outgoing calls? 

farma

Tried. But no success. All incoming calls are going to voicemail. Also send two messages to moderate team yesterday no reply from them yet. 

Thanks anyway. 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Nenapop 

Did you try SIM put on another phone,If SIM does not work in other phones, it is likely an issue with the SIM/service.  Or trying choose the lost/stolen phone option.  Logout.  Wait a few minutes, Log back in and choose found phone.  This resets the SIM and helps restart plan.  If that does not work, you need to contact moderator.

Nenapop

My account did the same, I have tried taking out my sim, restarting my phone, reporting my phone as lost on the website and even using airplane mode. Nothing has worked and the moderators have not gotten back to me, it’s almost been 12 hours. I am going into the kiosk near me tomorrow and seeing what they can do 

farma

Thanks will

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@farma , please try toggling the lost phone, found phone function to see if that fixes the problem.  If not, I suggest seeking moderator team assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.