cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone plan not working

Timtrenholm91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Changed my phone plan added money to my account unlimited Canada wide call text and 3gb of date included in the plan but when I try to use my phone for a phone call it says I’ve used all of my minutes

9 REPLIES 9

@Handy1 wrote:

@Timtrenholm91  Maybe reach out to support 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

To contact customer support agents, members need to be using the chatbot to open tickets.

@Timtrenholm91  Maybe reach out to support 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Timtrenholm91

It just ends the call when I try letting it go all the way through 

Timtrenholm91

No it does nothing but give that message I’ve tried airplane mode I’ve tried resetting my phone multiple times and nothings working 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Timtrenholm91 

If the messaging precedes a phone call, what happens if you just wait several seconds.. does the call eventually ring through and connect?

Timtrenholm91

No I’ve had it for quite a while just decided to change my plan as I was paying 50 dollars and not using all of the data I was paying for 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Timtrenholm91 - if you have an unlimited calling plan and you are receiving that used all your minutes message, restart your phone, or toggle into airplane mode and then back again. 

I would also suggest to perform a reset of our device's network settings.

These messages have happened to others with unlimited calling before too. They will eventually go away; I am guessing this is a pretty new activation?

Edit, You could also try adding a '1' in front of the 10 digit number to see if that helps.

If the call goes through just ignore the message. The account should right side itself soon.

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Timtrenholm91 

try to reboot device.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Timtrenholm91  

Try  again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1675121449202.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.