Did you mean: 

SIM card not received it has been more than 10 business days

LakshyBhat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I haven't received my SIM card it has been more than 10 business days 

6 REPLIES 6

Liam7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Me either would if been faster to get at a store and it said 2 business days and now find out it's non refundable and never said that when I ordered it 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@LakshyBhat 

If you count, excluding your order date, to 11 business days (excluding Sat and Sun) then use the chat bot. It will lead you to fill in a form. Then a CSA will verify your order date  + 1 to today and if over 10 days they will give you 2 options. 

1. Reorder to have them mailed to you. 

2. Go buy your own, activate it, advise them of the activation and situation, then they will credit your account by $10. 

CONS 

Option 1....another wait. 

Option 2....only covers 1 SIM. And must activate it. No good if you need for another reason. 

8F682284-C8FF-4BF6-BC06-B9D2F2DD8CE9.jpegWhen you tap Sim did not arrive...the form to fill in will appear. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@LakshyBhat 

if you're near the GTA, these guys have pick-up at store options.

Their PM sim is only $5 with free shipping.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/multi-sim-card-for-standard-micro-na...

added..

others have ordered PM sim from PM and it takes anywhere from 2 days to 4 weeks to deliver.

Ddick
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@LakshyBhat  Contact CS agent 

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @LakshyBhat 

send a private message to  CS_Agent   with order #.
here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LakshyBhat  Can take 3 days to 3 a weeks to arrive . If you need one sooner try Koodo Telus store otherwise ask support for a update 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.