cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone plan cancelled? Trying to change SIM

Elliesphone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I am in 'myaccount' to change the sim card but there does not seem to be an option to do this. I can only see an option to resubscribe. Please assist me or tell me where I can get support

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Elliesphone 

You can login your account through the PM app then go to Account tab>Change Your SIM Card.

IMG_0213.png

@Elliesphone   You can contact a real person via the chat icon bottom right of this page but if that doesn't work to open a ticket then send a private message to customer support using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

If it's more than 90 days since the last payment ran out then the account will have been clossed.

Elliesphone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

She was using the phone 90 days ago, money still coming out of account. When I'm logged in there is no profile icon to click on, how do you connect with a real person?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Elliesphone

how long the service was suspended??

if within 90 days and you can still log8m, , go to Profile page, click the pencil to the right of sim card and update it there

if suspended more than 90 days you account woud have been closed and them you need to activate as a new account 

Need Help? Let's chat.