cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number to contact the number porting team

bcha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Shortly after activating new service on eSIM, I received a text message, "Hey, it's Public Mobile. We're having trouble transferring your number. Looks like you entered an incorrect ESN/MEID."

How do I call the number porting team to correct the error?

Strangely, my old provider already texted me to confirm porting the number out and I've already replied yes.

4 REPLIES 4

yes. I can't post the number her, but I will message the number to you, check your inbox in the community 

Sukki
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, could I also get the number for the porting team? Having a similar issue.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@bcha - that is good you replied yes to your old provider's text. To get the IMEI sorted out contact public support.

Connecting with Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) - go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@bcha  I’ll send you it private message , keep n eye on your community in box for the port team number or use this link to it . And just give them your old account number and ignore the IMEI it’s not needed anyways 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Need Help? Let's chat.