cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working and public mobile taking their own sweet time to reply

jolynta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone has not been working for 3 days and public mobile takes its own sweet time to respond to my questions. Awful customer service or should I say no customer service? Last year if there was a problem public mobile was diligent in responding and what has happened now? 

12 REPLIES 12

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jolynta all back up and running?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@jolynta, sorry to hear about the trouble. I responded back to you with some updates and instructions.  

@mimmo, Thank you for helping out! 🙂 

mimmo

@jolynta just reply to the moderatorteam persona. The messages reach all the mods

jolynta

Noella I am not able to reply back to you on private it says your private msgs are not enabled 

jolynta

Hi Noella

I paid what was due on my account and it says that my account has 120 due to credits that were already there. Why do I have to pay $20 extra?

i replies yesterday as soon as I got ur msg by email.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@jolynta, I am afraid that we have not received any response from you to our last message. To make sure that we receive your response, please reply to the private message we've sent you and here is a link to help you view your private messages: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating...  . Kindly note that we do not receive emails if you respond to the email notification, so it is important that you reply directly to the private message we've sent you. Sorry for any confusion or trouble around this matter. I will be sending you another private message, please reply directly to that message to continue the conversation. Thank you! 

jolynta

And where is the response to my last email from 228 pm yesterday? 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@jolynta, Hello! How do you do? Sorry to hear that you've not been answered however, the history of our correspondance with yo show that the last time we answered you regarding your phone was yesterday around 2:28 PM and we told you what was going on with your services and also provided you with some steps to follow in order to restore the services. Have you received that message and proceeded with the suggested solution?  To continue the conversation, please kindly respond back the private message sent to you. Thank you! 

jolynta

I messaged them directly and the response has been horrible 

jolynta

That was how it used to be! Not any more I have been getting one reply then no action 24 hrs - are they understaffed? 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The quality of service is way better than what you are saying here.  What was your method of contact.  The moderator team usually respond to private messages within an hour.  If you didn't use private message to teach out to the moderator team, I suggest you do so now . 

mimmo

the mods in my experience are pretty diligent in respomding  to private messages.  are you saying you sent a message and have yet to hear a reply.  if so then you should message them again. providing my contact  mod  info below  and tagging mods just incase.

@CS_Agent are you able to lookinto this?

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.